Adverse reactions to Eptifibatide
- 1. Allergy in its various manifestations (asthma, rhinitis, urticaria, angioedema)
- 2. Anemia
- 3. Cardiovascular disorders
- 4. Gastrointestinal bleeding
- 5. Hematuria
- 6. Hemorrhage
- 7. Intracranial hemorrhage
- 8. Local reaction at the application point
- 9. Skin rash
- 10. Thrombocytopenia
Including anaphylaxis. Very rare..
Frequent.. For ease of bleeding. Hemoglobin can decrease by up to 3-4 grams / L.
In the pivotal study (PURSUIT) There are greater incidence than placebo..
Most of the adverse reactions of the drug are related bleeding... Very common
The frequency of stroke is similar to placebo.
Rarely, except for the bleeding..